A Recreational Mecca. A quaint Idaho resort town 100 miles north of Boise, McCall is nicknamed “Ski Town U.S.A.” for a reason: every year, 300 inches of snow blanket the area on average. Home to Payette Lake, Ponderosa State Park and Tamarack Mountain, McCall offers the best in outdoor winter sports and is one of the top recreational destinations in the country. In summer, the lake is prime for swimming, fishing and jet skiing — the usual summer thrills. Whether you’re hiking through picturesque trails in the spring or fall, snowboarding in winter or boating in summer, WorldMark McCall puts you in the middle of it all.
- Air Conditioning
- No Elevators
- Limited ground floor justification requests are accepted based on physical or medical need. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- High Elevation Alert: 5,300 feet
- Stairs required to all units except Special Needs units.
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in penthouse units, owners may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check in.
- The resort is undergoing a construction project to re-shingle the roof, and repair the sidewalks around the property through November 2021. During this time, noise, dust, odors and work crews may be experienced. Dates are subject to change.