Zims Hot Springs features outdoor pools sourced from natural mineral water fed by an artesian well and cooled by the waters of the Little Salmon River. Located only a few miles outside of New Meadows, ID, the springs are perfectly situated in the spectacularly scenic Meadows Valley. The Nez Perce Tribe is proud to operate the hot springs and to share the significant spiritual, cultural, and medicinal values we hold for the site and valley.
Hours: Wed-Fri 3pm-8pm, Sat & Sun 1pm-8pm, and closed Monday and Tuesday.
Season Pass Holders: Wed-Fri 1pm-3pm, Sat & Sun 12pm-1pm
THINGS TO KNOW
- Open year-round, closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- The smaller soaking pool is 100-105° F and the larger swimming pool is 90-100° F
- Along with swimming, we offer RV parking, camp grounds, light snack bar, arcade games, and a great place to lounge about in any season.
- Season passes and group rates available.
- Maximum occupancy is 35 people. First come, first serve or by reservation.
- There will be no swimming suits, towels, and bins to store personal items to be rented at this time.
- Locker and changing rooms closed for renovations. Please suit up prior to arrival.
New Meadows, Idaho 83654