Content for the Official Winter Carnival Guide is due December 31st. This popular printed guide flies off the shelves and gives visitors an overview of what to expect at Carnival. New this year: An expanded digital guide!
So what is the difference between the printed and digital guide?
- The Printed Version:
- Limited print run (these things go FAST!) – estimating 10,000 copies
- Include complimentary ads from sponsors contributing $1,000 or more and acknowledgement of all sponsors regardless of contribution amount.
- Include purchased ad space opportunities
- Include limited content – event schedule and a sculpture map.
- The Digital Version:
- Include everything from the Printed Version PLUS
- Complimentary ads for all sponsors
- Additional content and article features
- Will be highly publicized as an easy online resource with a downloadable version to keep on your mobile device in case cell service is spotty during the event.
DEADLINE FOR INCLUSION IN THE PRINTED GUIDE IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2021 (digital guide deadline is January 14, 2022).